Red Raider Raffle 2023-2024 School Year
- Thursday, May 18th - Two Books of Red Raider Raffle Tickets will be handed out to students in homeroom
- Thursday, September 28th - Last day to turn in tickets to IA Office
- Wednesday, October 4th - Red Raider Raffle Drawing
Incentives and Goals
- All students are required to sell one (1) book containing 25 tickets. The student keeps $20 from each book sold and turns in $230 to the IA Office. Those who do not sell the tickets will be charged a $300 fundraising fee that will be added to the 2nd-semester tuition.
- 3+ booksellers- Any student who turns in at least three books of tickets by September 28, 2023, will receive a $100 bonus check for the first three (3) books sold and receive an additional $100 for every additional book sold. For example, a student who sells 4 books of tickets will receive $200 in bonus checks. The check will be issued from the Business Office and given to students in homeroom.
- For the House that sells the most books, 100 Points will be awarded. The House that sells the second-highest number of books will receive 75 Points. The remaining two Houses will receive 50 Points.
- A pizza party will be awarded for the House that sells the most books.
- Students who sell two (2) books by September 28th will receive a once-per-month full dress-down day on the first Friday of each month starting November through April.
- Any student who sells one complete book of tickets will have their name put into a drawing for tickets to a Buffalo Bills Home Game. A student will get one chance for every book that they sell.
- $120,000 - One School Holiday
- $130,000 - Two School Holidays
- $150,000 - Three School Holidays
The top 2 Sellers in the School will receive the top prizes.
- $400 Top Student Seller + 20 house points
- $200 Second Place Student + 10 house points
- (To Qualify for the top prizes, a seller must sell a minimum of 4 books.)
Monetary returns can be made in cash, check, or a combination of cash and check. Please have checks made out to St. Francis High School.
Questions? Contact Kate Taggart at 716-627-1200 or email email@example.com